１. Nothing I see…means anything.
２. I have given everything I see…all the meaning that it has for me.
3. I do not understand anything I see.
4. These thoughts do not mean anything.
5. I am never upset for the reason I think.
6. I am upset because I see something that is not there.
7. I see only the past.
8. My mind is preoccupied with past thoughts.
9. I see nothing as it is now.
10. My thoughts do not mean anything.
11. My meaningless thoughts are showing me a meaningless world.
12. I am upset because I am seeing a meaningless world.
13. A meaningless world engenders fear.
14. God did not create a meaningless world.
15. My thoughts are images that I have made.
16. I have no neutral thoughts.
17. I see no neutral things.
18. I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing.
19. I am not alone in experiencing the effect of my thoughts.
20. I am determined to see.
21. I am determined to see things differently.
22. What I see is a form of vengeance.
23. I can escape from the world I see by giving up attack thoughts.
24. I do not perceive my own best interests.
25. I do not know what anything is for.
26. May attack thoughts are attacking my invulnerability.
27. Above all else I want to see.
28. Above all else I want to see things differently.
29. God is in everything I see.
30. God is in everything I see because God is in my mind.
31. I am not the victim of the world I see.
32. I have invented the world I see.
33. There is another way of looking at the world.
34. I could see peace instead of this.
35. My mind is part of God’s. I am very holy.
36. My holiness envelops everything I see.
37. My holiness blesses the world.
38. There is nothing my holiness cannot do.
39. My holiness is my salvation.
40. I am blessed as a Son of God.
41. God goes with me wherever I go.
42. God is my strength. Vision is His gift.
43. Gos is my Source. I cannot see apart from Him.
44. God is the light in which I see.
45. God is the Mind with which I think.
46. God is the Love in which I forgive.
47. God is the strength in which I trust.
48. There is nothing to fear.
49. God’s Voice speaks to me all through the day.
50. I am sustained by the Love of God.
61. I am the light of the world.
62. Forgiveness is my function as the light of the world.
63. The light of the world brings peace to every mind through my forgiveness.
64. Let me not forget my function.
65. My only function is the one God gave me.
66. My happiness and my function are one.
67. Love created me like itself.
68. Love holds no grievances.
69. My grievances hide the light of the world in me.
70. My salvation comes from me.
71. Only God’s plan for salvation will work.
72. Holding grievances is an attack on God’s plan for salvation.
73. I will there be light.
74. There is no will but God’s.
75. The light has come.
76. I am under no laws but God’s.
77. I am entitled to miracles.
78. Let miracles replace all grievances.
79. Let me recognize the problem so it can be solved.
80. Let me recognize my problems have been solved.
91. Miracles are seen in light.
92. Miracles are seen in light, and light and strength are one.
93. Light and joy and peace abide in one.
94. I am as God created me.
95. I am one Self, united with my Creator.
96. Salvation comes from my one Self.
97. I am spirit.
98. I will accept my part in God’s plan for salvation.
99. Salvation is my only function here.
100. My part is essential to God’s plan for salvation.
101. God’s Will for me is perfect happiness.
102. I share God’s Will for happiness for me.
103. God, being Love, is also happiness.
104. I seek but what belongs to me in truth.
105. God’s peace and joy are mine.
106. Let me be still and listen to the truth.
107. Truth will correct all errors in my mind.
108. To give and to receive are one in truth.
109. I rest in God.
110. I am as God created me.
121. Forgiveness is the key to happiness
122. Forgiveness offers everything I want.
123. I thank my Father for His gifts to me.
124. Let me remember I am one with God.
125. In quiet I receive God’s Word today.
126. All that I give is given to myself.
127. There is no love but God’s.
128. The world I see holds nothing that I want.
129. Beyond this world there is a world I want.
130. It is impossible to see two worlds.
131. No one can fail who needs to reach the truth.
132. I loose the world from all I thought it was.
133. I will not value what is valueless.
134. Let me perceive forgiveness as it is.
135. If I defend myself I am attacked.
136. Sickness is a defense against the truth.
137. When I am healed I am not healed alone.
138. Heaven is the decision I must make.
139. I will accept Atonement for myself.
140. Only salvation can be said to cure.
151. All things are echoes of the Voice for God.
152. The power of decision is my own.
153. In my defenselessness my safety lies.
154. I am among the ministers of God.
155. I will step back and let Him lead the way.
156. I walk with God in perfect holiness.
157. Into His Presence would I enter now.
158. Today I learn to give as I receive.
159. I give the miracles I have received.
160. I am at home. Fear is the stranger here.
161. Give me your blessing, holy Son of God.
162. I am as God created me.
163. There is no death. The Son of God is free.
164. Now are we one with Him Who is our Source.
165. Let not my mind deny the Thought of God.
166. I am entrusted with the gifts of God.
167. There is one life, and that I share with God.
168. Your grace is given me. I claim it now.
169. By grace I live. By grace I am released.
170. There is no cruelty in God and none in me.
Introduction to Lessons 181-200
181. I trust my brothers, who are one with me.
182. I will be still an instant and go home.
183. I call upon God’s Name and on my own.
184. The Name of God is my inheritance.
185. I want the peace of God.
186. Salvation of the world depends on me.
187. I bless the world because I bless myself.
188. The peace of God is shining in me now.
189. I feel the Love of God within me now.
190. I choose the joy of God instead of pain.
191. I am the holy son of god Himself.
192. I have a function God would have me fill.
193. All things are lessons God would have me lear.
194. I place the future in the Hands of God.
195. Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
196. It can be but myself I crucify.
197. It can be but my gratitude I earn.
198. Only my condemnation injures me.
199. I am not a body. I am free.
200. There is no peace except the peace of God.
1. What Is Forgiveness?
221. Peace to my mind. Let all my thoughts be still.
222. God is with me. I live and move in Him.
223. Gos is my life. I have no life but His.
224. God is my Father; and He loves His Son.
225. God is my Father; and His Son loves Him.
226. My home awaits me. I will hasten there.
227. This is my holy instant of release.
228. God has condemned me not. No more do I.
229. Love, which created me, is what I am.
230. Now will I seek and find the peace of God.
2. What Is Salvation?
231. Father, I will but to remember You.
232. Be in my mind, my Father, through the day.
233. I give my life to God to guide today.
234. Father, today I am Your Son again.
235. God in His mercy wills that I be saved.
236. I rule my mind, which I alone must rule.
237. Now would I be as God created me.
238. On my decision all salvation rests.
239. The glory of my Father is my own.
240. Fear is not justified in any form.
3. What Is the World?
241, This holy instant is salvation come.
242. This day is god’s. It is my gift to Him.
243. Today I will judge nothing that occurs.
244. I am in danger nowhere in the world.
245. Your peace is with me, Father. I am safe.
246. To love my Father is to love His Son.
247. Without forgiveness I will still be blind.
248. Whatever suffers is not part of me.
249. Forgiveness ends all suffering and loss.
250. Let me not see myself as limited.
4. What Is Sin?
251. I am in need of nothing, but the truth.
252. The Son of God is my Identity.
253. My Self is ruler of this universe.
254. Let every voice but God’s be still in me.
255. This day I choose to spend in perfect peace.
256. God is the only goal I have today.
257. Let me remember what my purpose is.
258. Let me remember that my goal is God.
259. Let me remember that there is no sin.
260. Let me remember God created me.
5. What Is the Body?
261. God is my refuge and security.
262. Let me perceive no differences today.
263. My body vision sees all things as pure.
264. I am surrounded by the Love of God.
265. Creation’s gentleness is all I see.
266. My holy Self abides in you, God’s Son.
267. My heart is beating in the peace of God.
268. Let all things be exactly as they are.
269. My signt goes forth to look upon Christ’s face.
270. I will not use the body’s eyes today.
6. What Is the Christ?
271. Christ’s is the vision I will use today.
272. How can illusions satisfy God’s Son?
273. The stillness of the peace of God is mine.
274. Today belongs to love. Let me not fear.
275. God’s healing voice protects all things today.
276. The Word of God is given me to speak.
277. Let me not bind Your Son with laws I made.
278. If I am bound, my Father is not free.
279. Creation’s freedom promises my own.
280. What limits can I lay upon God’s Son?
7. What Is the Holy Spirit?
281. I can be hurt by nothing but my thoughts.
282. I will not be afraid of love today.
283. My true Identity abides in You.
284. I can elect to change all thoughts that hurt.
285. My holiness shines bright and clear today.
286. The hush of Heaven hold my heart today.
287. You are my goal, my Father. Only You.
288. Let me forget my brother’s past today.
289. The past is over. It can touch me not.
290. My present happiness is all I see.
8. What Is the Real World?
291. This is a day of stillness and of peace.
292. A happy outcome to all things is sure.
293. All fear is past and only love is here.
294. My body is a wholly neutral thing.
295. The Holy Spirit looks through me today.
296. The Holy Spirit speaks through me today.
297. Forgiveness is the only gift I give.
298. I love You, Father, and I love Your Son.
299. Eternal holiness abides in me.
300. Only an instant does this world endure.
9. What Is the Second Coming?
301. And God Himself shall wipe away all tears.
302. Where darkness was I look upon the light.
303. The holy Christ is born in me today.
304. Let not my world obscure the sight of Christ.
305. There is a peace that Christ bestows on us.
306. The gift of Christ is all I seek today.
307. Conflicting wishes cannot be my will.
308. This instant is the only time there is.
309. I will not fear to look within today.
310. In fearlessness and love I spend today.
10. What Is the Last Judgment?
311. I judge all things as I would have them be.
312. I see all things as I would have them be.
313. Now let a new perception come to me.
314. I seek a future different from the past.
315. All gifts my brothers give belong to me.
316. All gifts I give my brothers are my own.
317. I follow in the way appointed me.
318. In me salvation’s means and end are one.
319. I came for the salvation of the world.
320. My Father gives all power unto me.
11. What Is Creation?
321. Father, my freedom is in You alone.
322. I can give up but what was never real.
323. I gladly make the “sacrifice” of fear.
324. I merely follow, for I would not lead.
325. All things I think I see reflect ideas.
326. I am forever an Effect of God.
327. I need but call and You will answer me.
328. I choose the second place to gain the first.
329. I have already chosen what You will.
330. I will not hurt myself again today.
12. What Is the Ego?
331. There is no conflict, for my will is Yours.
332. Fear binds the world. Forgiveness sets it free.
333. Forgiveness ends the dream of conflict here.
334. Today I claim the gifts forgiveness gives.
335. I choose to see my brother’s sinlessness.
336. Forgiveness lets me know that minds are joined.
337. My sinlessness protects me from all harm.
338. I am affected only by my thoughts.
339. I will receive whatever I request.
340. I can be free of suffering today.
13. What Is a Miracle?
341. I can attack buy my own sinlessness.
And it is only that which keeps me safe.
342. I let forgiveness rest upon all things.
For thus forgiveness will be given me.
343. I am not asked to make a sacrifice.
To find the mercy and the peace of God.
344. Today I learn the law of love; that what
I give my brother is my gift to me.
345. I offer only miracles today.
For I would have them be returned to me.
346. Today the peace of God envelopes me.
And I forget all things except His Love.
347. Anger must come from judgment. Judgment is
The weapon I would use against myself,
To keep me miracle away from me.
348. I have no cause for anger or for fear,
For You surround me. And in every need
That I perceive. Your grace suffices me.
349. Today I let Christ’s vision look upon
All things for me and judge them not, but give
Each one a miracle of love instead.
350. Miracles mirror God’s eternal Love.
To offer them is to remember Him.
And through His memory to save the world.
14. What Am I ?
351. My sinless brother is my guild to peace.
My sinful brother is my guide to pain.
And which I choose to see I will behold.
352. Judgment and love are opposites. From one
Come all the sorrows of the world. But from
The other comes the peace of God Himself.
353. My eyes, my tongue, my hands, my feet today
Have but one purpose; to be given christ
To use to bless the world with miracles.
354. We stand together, Christ and I, in peace
And certainty of purpose. And in Him
Is His Creator, as He is in me.
355. There is no end to all the peace and joy,
And all the miracles that I will give,
When I accept God’s Word. Why not today?
356. Sickness is but another name for sin.
Healing is but another name for God.
The miracle is thus a call to Him.
357. Truth answers every cell we make to God,
Responding first with miracles, and then
Returning unto us to be itself.
358. No call to God can be unheard nor left
Unanswered. And of this I can be sure;
His answer is the one I really want.
359. God’s answer is some form of peace. All pain
Is healed; all misery replace with jo.
All prison doors are opened. And all sin
is understood as merely a mistake.
360. Peace be to me, the holy Son of God.
Peace to my brother, who is one with me.
Let all the world be blessed with peace through us.
361. This holy instant would I give to You.
365. Be You in charge. For I would follow You,
Certain that Your direction gives me peace.